[mla-nynj] Round Table Facilitators needed

Ascher, Marie MARIE_ASCHER at NYMC.EDU
Thu Sep 24 15:27:27 UTC 2020

Dear NY-NJ membership,

Two round table facilitators are needed for the annual meeting. I have two slots to fill for the following round table discussions (one flexible person willing to take what's left between two if you were wondering):

  *   Assessing Bias in Education - Moderator needed
  *   Library Workforce Diversity Issues: Recruitment and Hiring - Moderator needed
  *   Diversity, equity, inclusion, and access - Moderator needed

Once I have my roster of facilitators I will hold a meeting to discuss. Expectation is to do some research on the topic and come up with some discussion questions for the group. The conversations are sure to be engaging.

Marie

Marie T. Ascher

Lillian Hetrick Huber Endowed Director
Health Sciences Library