[mla-nynj] NY-NJ MLA Chapter Annual Meeting registration now open!

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Fri Sep 11 21:22:24 UTC 2020

The 2020 Annual Program Planning Committee of the NY-NJ Chapter/MLA has chosen The Round Table: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as its theme. King Arthur invited his Knights, and our Chapter has invited "MLA Knights" (Lisa K. Traditi, Kate Flewelling, Shannon Jones, Beverly Murphy, Brenda Linares and Jerry Perry) to share seats around our virtual round table.  Regardless of race and ethnicity, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, political beliefs, language, culture, nationality, age, ability status, and religion- everyone has something to contribute to the discussion. The focus of our meeting will be on how can we make sure everyone has a seat at the table, and all voices are heard!
2020 Virtual 2-Day Annual Meeting:
*         Thursday, October 15 - 12 noon to 4:00 pm EDT
Trivia Night! Thursday, October 15 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT (if you're free, we'd love to have you!)
*         Friday, October 16 - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm EDT
Pull up your chair, get comfortable and login on Thursday afternoon, October 15 and Friday morning, October 16, 2020.  Please join us!
Please visit the meeting website for more information and to register: http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2020-annual-meeting/
Best,

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D65F4E.7FE15550]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.