[mla-nynj] Tech test of BlueJeans (for NY-NJ MLA Chapter Annual Meeting)- please participate

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Tue Sep 1 18:46:00 UTC 2020

Hi Chapter members,

Please email me if you are available to participate in a tech test of our new videoconferencing software BlueJeans at either:
Thu Sep 3, 11am-noon
OR
Thu Sep 3, 3pm-4pm

We need your help as the meeting tech moderators (Juliana Magro and Matt Bridgeman) are practicing and testing out features in preparation for our annual meeting on October 15 & 16. If you sign up for the tech test, you'll receive a BlueJeans invitation from one of them. Keep in mind the tech tests will likely NOT last the whole hour, but we have reserved an hour just in case.

If you can't attend either one of these tech tests, don't worry, we'll have more tech tests pre-conference so people feel comfortable using the new software. These first tests are more for the benefit of the moderators to become more comfortable with the software.

Also, stay tuned, the meeting website is coming soon! The Programming Committee has been hard at work preparing a very engaging meeting.

Thanks,

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D65F4E.7FE15550]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.