[mla-nynj] NY NJ MLA Chapter Online Happy Hour this Friday, March 27 from 7:30pm-8:30pm

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Tue Mar 24 17:27:27 UTC 2020

I'm inviting chapter members to join me in an Online Happy Hour this Friday, March 27, from 7:30-8:30pm, an online social gathering to help us regroup and cope with the changes that COVID-19 has brought.

Helen-Ann Epstein and Nancy Glassman are going to follow up with an online journal club meeting, possibly sometime next week, where we can share resources that have helped us.

See below for login info (keep in mind the room is limited to the first 100 participants).

Sarah Jewell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NY NJ MLA Chapter Online Happy Hour
Time: Mar 27, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/733892477?pwd=bTZSWkkzZmJCVzRKS1NYSkhEaU5rZz09

Meeting ID: 733 892 477
Password: 040959

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,733892477# US (New York)
+13126266799,,733892477# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 733 892 477
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adnyPzkRyO

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D601DE.07AB90A0]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.