[mla-nynj] Call for Participation: Research Capacity of Hospital Librarians Serving GME Programs

Reich, Barbara Barbara.Reich at hackensackmeridian.org
Tue Mar 10 13:57:32 UTC 2020

Forwarding per request.

Barbara S. Reich, MLS, AHIP-D
Director
Medical Library
[HMH-HUMC-1]
30 Prospect Ave, Hackensack, NJ 07601
T: 551-996-2326 | F: 551-996-2467
W: HackensackMeridianHealth.org<http://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This communication
may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, please be advised that
you have received this communication in error and that any dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please contact me at the above address or number.

________________________________
Subject: Call for Participation: Research Capacity of Hospital Librarians Serving GME Programs
Your participation in a survey-and contribution to the field of health sciences librarianship-would be sincerely appreciated! As a 2019-20 fellow of MLA's Research Training Institute, I am investigating Research Capacity of Academic vs. Non-academic Hospital Librarians serving Graduate Medical Education Programs [GME]. Ultimately, I'd like to know if there's a difference between librarians at non-academic and academic hospitals serving GME programs in their collective knowledge about, collegial support for, and institutional culture of research.  If yes, how does librarian research capacity impact scholarly activity support for their respective GME programs?
For this study, I am seeking responses from:

  1.  Information professionals working at hospital libraries; that
  2.  are either academic OR non-academic; and
  3.  serve at least one (1) GME program [ACGME-accredited].
This anonymous web-based questionnaire should take no longer than 15 minutes and will be available until the week of March 24th. Please click here to begin: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=UluyQKm6ZEC5ljhhU-YeRnLZPRrQoVROozVoXCzRPexUQTExNlVGR0VINTUwRlc3TE5ZMFBSRVdOTS4u<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=UluyQKm6ZEC5ljhhU-YeRnLZPRrQoVROozVoXCzRPexUQTExNlVGR0VINTUwRlc3TE5ZMFBSRVdOTS4u__;!!B_WLjt_0Mec!zOVcb0O6CQdc-Io7gVhYIR--Chkxan7IwVmPKJeAEgOnVI1uFOhgUgN_IZtU6cJo$> . Questions, comments, and concerns are welcomed-reach out to me at tanisha.mills at nghs.com<mailto:tanisha.mills at nghs.com> .
Thanks in advance for your time and responses. I'm excited to discover how your feedback will impact our profession!

Regards,
Tanisha N. Mills

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This e-mail communication, including any attached files may contain material that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This e-mail communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. You may not re-disclose this information without additional consent or as required by law. Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to safeguard PHI could subject us, or you, to penalties described in federal (HIPAA) and state law. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the related message. Northeast Georgia Health System, 743 Spring Street NE, Gainesville, GA 30501. www.nghs.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nghs.com&d=DwQFAg&c=lC2BOuyTwLhYUwx2vqZp6A4NC8GJH--j-GtKaBDeEwM&r=dOnG_WbsqEr_daUMW6cS-izAgpScffKqZ8a20PEVwvOdzIGX7zNblpIu-Ci8Pi1T&m=nGjPXHQYoMnM_4mbzIhSi4SLW8kUfmhaflexDfYqTfQ&s=PEkGlAIwwonJDTOvdEtcfE7FORwb615n_fdRLxF_yh8&e=>

This message was secured by Zix(R).