[mla-nynj] If unable to fill out previous Google Form survey, please email me any banned software

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Mon Jun 15 14:38:37 UTC 2020

Sorry about this- it was brought to my attention that some members will be unable to fill out the previous survey I sent because Google Docs may be blocked at their institutions. In that case, please just email me a list of any videoconferencing software that is banned at your institution.

The main ones we are considering at the moment are:
BlueJeans
Microsoft Teams
WebEx
Zoom

Thanks,

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D64301.1FDE77F0]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.