[mla-nynj] Brief survey on videoconferencing software bans at your workplace (for NY NJ MLA Chapter)

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Mon Jun 15 14:26:27 UTC 2020

As Programming Chair of the NY NJ MLA Chapter, I'd like to invite all of the chapter membership to fill out a brief survey to help us as we are deciding which videoconferencing software to use for the annual meeting.

Please let us know especially if there is any software that is banned at your workplace:
https://forms.gle/X7iDb9uJXgCYKfYr9
Thanks,

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D642FF.6D303D60]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.