[mla-nynj] MLA’s Research Training Institute Survey

Reich, Barbara Barbara.Reich at hackensackmeridian.org
Wed Jun 10 14:48:46 UTC 2020

Please see below.

Barbara S. Reich, MLS, AHIP-D
Director
Medical Library
[HMH-HUMC-1]
30 Prospect Ave, Hackensack, NJ 07601
T: 551-996-2326 | F: 551-996-2467
W: HackensackMeridianHealth.org<http://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This communication
may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, please be advised that
you have received this communication in error and that any dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please contact me at the above address or number.

________________________________
*This message is being shared for a second time across multiple group listservs; apologies for cross-posting. Please disregard if you responded to the initial call for participation in March.*

Subject: Call for Participation: Research Capacity of Hospital Librarians Serving GME Programs

Greetings:
Your participation in a survey—and contribution to the field of health sciences librarianship—would be sincerely appreciated! As a 2019-20 fellow of MLA’s Research Training Institute, I am investigating Research Capacity of Academic vs. Non-academic Hospital Librarians serving Graduate Medical Education Programs [GME] Ultimately, I’d like to know if there’s a difference between librarians at non-academic and academic hospitals serving GME programs in their collective knowledge about, collegial support for, and institutional culture of research.  If yes, how does librarian research capacity impact scholarly activity support for their respective GME programs?

For this study, I am seeking responses from:

  1.  Information professionals working at hospital libraries; that
  2.  are either academic OR non-academic; and
  3.  serve at least one (1) GME program [ACGME-accredited].
This anonymous web-based questionnaire should take no longer than 15 minutes and will be available through Friday June 19th. Please click here to begin: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=UluyQKm6ZEC5ljhhU-YeRnLZPRrQoVROozVoXCzRPexUQTExNlVGR0VINTUwRlc3TE5ZMFBSRVdOTS4u<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=UluyQKm6ZEC5ljhhU-YeRnLZPRrQoVROozVoXCzRPexUQTExNlVGR0VINTUwRlc3TE5ZMFBSRVdOTS4u__;!!HslpFqnNwYzYOafRKtc!LpnInEYOhvJHhpEevYcuNw0s94tkjbRlLKC-ceWwf6FGq_OPRMdDzSof1SrK92ykEHnvXoZ5Y6s$> . This study was reviewed by the Brenau Univeristy IRB, and determined “exempt” (45 CFR 46.101(b)(2)). Any questions, comments, and concerns are welcomed—reach out to me at tanisha.mills at nghs.com<mailto:tanisha.mills at nghs.com> .

Thanks in advance for your time and responses. I’m excited to discover how your feedback will impact our profession!

Best Regards,
Tanisha Mills

This message was secured by Zix(R).