[mla-nynj] update re: chapter website; listserv will be down this weekend for maintenance

Andy Hickner alh4014 at med.cornell.edu
Fri Jul 24 16:49:25 UTC 2020

Update: MLA staff report this is the same problem that brought down the site earlier this year. Other chapters hosted by MLA are experiencing similar issues.

All lists (including NY-NJ Chapter) and websites will go down Friday after 11:00 p.m. CT for server maintenance.

Vicki and I will notify the list when everything is back online. Once again, thank you for your patience with our continuing technical challenges.