[mla-nynj] passing along message about My Favorite Tool for MLA2021

Helen-Ann Epstein habepstein at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:01:02 UTC 2020

passing this along---

Good Afternoon, All!

For MLA 2021, My Favorite Tool will be creating a completely virtual
program. Given the popularity of this program, we need your help to keep it
fun, energetic, and innovative!

If you are a fan of the program or if you have experience with digital
technology, education, then we could benefit from your participation! We
are seeking up to three additional people to assist us with this initiative.

It will take us 1-3 months, depending on our schedules and the deadlines,
to put this together. We will be using Slack to stay organized and keep
things moving!

Please email (mahoogla at gmail.com) by *August 1st*, if you are interested in
joining this group!

Many Thanks,