[mla-nynj] Fw: Consider Sharing with your Chapters: Assist in Making My Favorite Tool Virtual!

Michelle Demetres mrd2006 at med.cornell.edu
Tue Jul 14 16:46:41 UTC 2020

Please excuse cross postings - forwarding on behalf of Chapter Council. Thank you!

Michelle R. Demetres, MLIS
Scholarly Communications Librarian

Weill Cornell Medicine

Samuel J. Wood Library & C.V. Starr Biomedical Information Center
1300 York Avenue Room D-120
New York, NY 10065-4896

(P) 646-962-2472

mrd2006 at med.cornell.edu