[mla-nynj] MLA-Philadelphia Annual meeting

Robb Mackes rtmackes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 20:29:31 UTC 2020

Save the Date!

Save the date for our MLA-PHIL Annual Meeting! This year, our meeting will be held virtually on August 6th from 9am-11am and August 7th from 1pm-3pm. The morning session will have the business meeting, NNLM updates, and the MLA updates. In the afternoon session we will have panel discussions.

For this year's MLA-PHIL Virtual Annual Meeting we are seeking proposals for posters. A wide array of planned meetings and conferences were cancelled due to COVID-19. MLA-PHIL would like to further assist our membership by offering an online venue where novel posters and those that were intended to be presented at a previously cancelled meeting/conference can still be showcased.

We welcome proposals from all positions of library employees. Proposals must be submitted by July 20th ­­­and should be 250-500 words in length.

Poster abstracts can be submitted using this form:  <https://forms.gle/p4aMMdTA44iQVeZu5> https://forms.gle/p4aMMdTA44iQVeZu5

Questions regarding abstract submissions or about the Virtual Annual Meeting itself can be sent to:
mlaphiladelphia at gmail.com <mailto:mlaphiladelphia at gmail.com>

Betsy Judge, MSLS, AHIP

Medical Librarian, Library Services  |  484-628-8359

 <mailto:betsy.sutliff at towerhealth.org> betsy.sutliff at towerhealth.org  |  towerhealth.org <http://towerhealth.org>