[mla-nynj] One more call for Annual Meeting volunteers (online meeting scheduled for Mon Jan 27)

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Wed Jan 22 15:43:52 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

If you would like to help with planning the MLA NY NJ Chapter Annual Meeting for 2020, we will be meeting online on Monday, Jan 27, from 11:00am-12:00pm. Please email me privately if you would like login instructions to join the meeting. If you're interested in volunteering, but can't make this specific meeting, please reach out as well.

Thanks,

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D5D110.D628AED0]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.