[mla-nynj] Job opening: Cleveland Clinic

Ascher, Marie MARIE_ASCHER at NYMC.EDU
Fri Feb 28 15:17:31 UTC 2020

The Cleveland Clinic Alumni Library in Cleveland, OH has an opening for a Medical Librarian II – Reference and Instruction.
https://jobs.clevelandclinic.org/job-detail.html?80817-medical-librarian-ii-reference-and-instruction<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.clevelandclinic.org_job-2Ddetail.html-3F80817-2Dmedical-2Dlibrarian-2Dii-2Dreference-2Dand-2Dinstruction&d=DwMFaQ&c=odzYs1kPF7h99M0Vn1uLzg&r=tKpmNSopKNKpKrQZMLJ3ZyNVotm2I-ddRXNYFeVA-uE&m=iyiSDinT9cjc68T58RSVgNhf2TcmrU_fqriupuKawA0&s=AR-063JJ2cXQK7fJINX_4hcPiriJwcpfv0H1guBtBEI&e=>

It is a full time position for someone with at least 4 years professional experience (post MLS) and 2 of those 4 years must be in a medical/health/life science related library activities.
The full job description is available at the link above.
The person will be working with another librarian to provide outreach and instruction to the employees of the Cleveland Clinic. Typical library instruction can be one on one and small group done in person or via Skype. It also includes the creation of LibGuides and video tutorials to aid caregivers in the use of library resources.

Michelle

Michelle Kraft, MLS, AHIP
Director, Cleveland Clinic Libraries
kraftm at ccf.org<mailto:kraftm at ccf.org>
216-445-7338

Cleveland Clinic is currently ranked as one of the nation’s top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report (2019-2020). Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.clevelandclinic.org&d=DwMFaQ&c=odzYs1kPF7h99M0Vn1uLzg&r=tKpmNSopKNKpKrQZMLJ3ZyNVotm2I-ddRXNYFeVA-uE&m=iyiSDinT9cjc68T58RSVgNhf2TcmrU_fqriupuKawA0&s=BUswaskwbRMDrBVLTZNerZvJV7XhyfhMZjf0hkqmbQQ&e=> for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you.