[mla-nynj] Parliamentarian Wanted

Epstein, HelenAnn HEpstein at virtua.org
Tue Feb 18 20:30:12 UTC 2020

Our Chapter needs a Parliamentarian. Someone to follow Roberts Rules of Order at our meetings.
No experience needed.  An opportunity to serve in the Chapter Leadership.

Nominate yourself or suggest a name or two!

helen-ann

[virtuahealth.png]<https://www.virtua.org/>

Helen-Ann Brown Epstein
MLS, MS, AHIP, FMLA

Informationist

Health Sciences Library

Center for Learning
1200 Howard Blvd Suite 100

Mt Laurel, NJ 08054

t: 856-761-3843<tel:8567613843>

hepstein at virtua.org<https://www.virtua.org/>

This message, and any included attachments, are from Virtua Health or its related affiliates and is intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein is privileged, proprietary or may include confidential information and/or protected patient health information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or otherwise disseminating or taking any action based on such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please delete this message promptly and notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to ISSECURITY at virtua.org.

Thank you

This message was secured by Zix(R).