[mla-nynj] You're invited- Feb 20- Weill Cornell Medicine Wood Library & ITS Annual SMARTFest

Diana Delgado did2005 at med.cornell.edu
Tue Feb 18 14:28:54 UTC 2020

Hello NY/NJ Chapter members,

Ever wanted to host an event that brings the campus into the library?  Curious about what it takes to make this happen?  What might a large scale event like this look like?

The Samuel J. Wood Library at Weill Cornell invites you to come to our seventh annual SMARTFest, on Thursday, February 20 to see how we do this.  SMARTFest is  a yearly event that provides WCM faculty, staff, and students, a chance to learn more about ITS and Library services, view demos, and ask our tech experts questions about which services will help them with their research and office tasks. We even cap off the event with some very nice raffle prizes for Weill Cornell participants. Please note non-employees/students are not eligible for the lottery or Passport prize.

While it takes leadership, excellence, teamwork and customer service, we are confident that if we can do it, you can do it even better!  Come and learn from our experiences.

The event runs from 10:30 AM- 3:00 PM. Some of the participating vendors are Dell, Poll Everywhere, Ovid, NEJM, ClinicalKey.  Visit SMARTFest 2020<https://its.weill.cornell.edu/smartfest> to learn more about all our vendor participants and expert demos or watch our promotional video<https://youtu.be/no54JfvXgpc>.

I welcome each of you to stop and speak with me or any of our other librarians to learn more about what it takes to coordinate this fun-filled event!

If you are interested in attending please respond directly to me so that we can prepare a list for WCM Security.

Cheers,

Diana

Diana Delgado, MLS, AHIP
Associate Director, Information, Education and Clinical Services
Weill Cornell Medicine
Samuel J. Wood Library & C.V. Starr Biomedical Information Center
1300 York Avenue Room C-115
New York, NY 10065-4896
(P)646-962-2550
(F)212-746-6494