[mla-nynj] NYTimes: Top E.R. Doctor Who Treated Coronavirus Patients Dies by Suicide

Greenberg, Charles J greenbergc at rowan.edu
Tue Apr 28 10:19:59 UTC 2020

I was part of the CPMC/P&S family for 9 years. In the midst of our public health crisis, the ER is the war front line today, with the smartest physicians being asked to play God and ration healthcare, and watch helplessly when caregiving is too late in frightening ways. Hopelessness. We know what med students do well, but mental health and self esteem are not questioned.....until it is too late.

Top E.R. Doctor Who Treated Coronavirus Patients Dies by Suicide https://nyti.ms/2SaU5Kz

Charles J. Greenberg
Library Director
RowanSOM Health Sciences Library
1 Medical Center Drive
Stratford, NJ 08084-1501
greenbergc at rowan.edu
856-566-6801 Phone
856-566-6380 Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable.