[mla-nynj] Message from NNLM MAR
Flewelling, Kate Williams
flewkate at pitt.edu
Fri Apr 17 13:24:55 UTC 2020
Please excuse the cross-postings:
Dear members of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Middle Atlantic Region -
I hope this message finds you, your colleagues and families healthy and safe. NNLM MAR staff are working remotely and continuing to provide high quality services to our members. I am, as always, grateful for their creativity, energy and professionalism.
Please continue to make use of our services, including:
* New PubMed Online Training<https://nnlm.gov/class/pubmed-essentials-2020-demand/23191> and Trainer's Toolkit<https://learn.nlm.nih.gov/documentation/training-packets/T0022014P/>
* Over 20 On-Demand<https://nnlm.gov/training/classes-by-availability-on-demand> and numerous Scheduled<https://nnlm.gov/training/classes-by-availability-scheduled> training opportunities
* Tailored trainings<mailto:nnlmmar at pitt.edu> for your staff or professional group
* NNLM virtual interactive programs with SciStarter<https://scistarter.org/nlm> and Wikipedia<https://nnlm.gov/national/guides/ccs/wikipedia-edit-thon>
* Funding<https://nnlm.gov/marApril> to support your health information outreach, data and professional development projects. Applications due April 30 at noon ET.
As we continue to provide services to you, our members, we also want to hear from you! We would love to highlight your organization's efforts to serve during the pandemic. Share your stories<https://nnlm.gov/marOutreachApril> with us and we may feature you in a future blog posting!
In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me<mailto:flewkate at pitt.edu> if there is any way we can support you and your organization at this time.
Kate Flewelling, MLIS
National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Middle Atlantic Region
Health Sciences Library System / University of Pittsburgh
flewkate at pitt.edu<mailto:flewkate at pitt.edu> (for fastest response)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mla-nynj