[mla-nynj] NY-NJ Online Journal Club

Epstein, HelenAnn HEpstein at virtua.org
Mon Apr 6 16:38:01 UTC 2020

Join Us Friday, April 17 at 2pm for a sharing of our most valuable/most favorite/most asked for Covid19 resources.

Send me these resources to compile our list.

Also be ready to share how you are distributing this valuable information.

Also, we will be ready to help members who are feeling saddened or overwhelmed.

We will get through this together!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://einsteinmed.zoom.us/j/962291065<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__einsteinmed.zoom.us_j_962291065&d=DwQGaQ&c=_yt1ge-2MBVNwlQDQam1eEzUUyH006PLX0G-5CTy194&r=_aYb-eiOcBaP6so30pEBsBEK_831FiWLx9FZURO_Ips&m=mVRjsbQJeEoaWctU7p6IdUaX5QNsAotT7SV7t3Bb-QE&s=4PEgCWbkwGttYhKLySS3ovi6AWPJz7hfLAucvNnOQtw&e=>

Meeting ID: 962 291 065

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US

        +1 301 715 8592 US

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 962 291 065

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D60C10.35EC58A0]Helen-Ann Brown Epstein MLS,MS,AHIP,FMLA
                                                                                   Informationist
                                                                                   Virtua Health Sciences Library
                                                                                   hepstein at virtua.org<mailto:hepstein at virtua.org>
                                                                                   856 761 3843

This message, and any included attachments, are from Virtua Health or its related affiliates and is intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein is privileged, proprietary or may include confidential information and/or protected patient health information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or otherwise disseminating or taking any action based on such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please delete this message promptly and notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to ISSECURITY at virtua.org.

Thank you

This message was secured by Zix(R).