[mla-nynj] NY NJ MLA Chapter Online Social Hour, Tue Apr 7, 7:30-8:30pm

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Mon Apr 6 13:42:54 UTC 2020

Please send me an email if you would like to receive the invite for our online social hour tomorrow night. Last time we had a nice group and I think we were all able to connect & de-stress a bit.

Thanks,

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D60BF7.BEE22E50]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.