[mla-nynj] Registration is now OPEN! -- 70th annual meeting of the NY-NJ Chapter of the Medical Library Association, November 6th, 2019

Christopher P Duffy christopher.duffy1 at shu.edu
Wed Sep 25 13:10:57 UTC 2019

Registration is now OPEN<http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2019-annual-meeting/> for the 70th Annual Meeting of the NY-NJ Chapter of the Medical Library Association

http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2019-annual-meeting/

On behalf of the Planning Committee of the New York-New Jersey Chapter of the Medical Library Association, we invite you to join us for our 70th annual meeting at the Rutgers Inn and Conference Center<https://inn.rutgers.edu/>, 178 Ryders Ln., New Brunswick, NJ 08901, with special guest, the Philadelphia Chapter of MLA. Public transportation options are listed on the meeting website (http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2019-annual-meeting/).

The full day meeting<http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2019-annual-meeting-program/> will be held Wednesday, November 6th (8 am - 4 pm).

Our program this year<http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2019-annual-meeting-program/> centers on building communities and forging collaborations, providing the opportunity for our chapters to share successes and learn from one another. It will include a keynote lecture from Bonnie Keith<http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2019-keynote-speaker-bonnie-keith/>, who has over 25 years of experience building strong partnerships.

Registration and payment options are  available on our website<http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2019-meeting-registration/>.

A special thank you to the following vendors! Their support helps us keep registration low.

  *   At the Collaborator Level ($1000 and up): Covidence<https://www.covidence.org/home>, EBSCO Health<https://health.ebsco.com/>
  *   At the Partner Level ($800 and up): McGraw-Hill<https://mhmedical.com/umbrella-index.aspx>, IOS Press<https://www.iospress.nl/>, Wolters Kluwer<https://wolterskluwer.com/products-services/our-portfolio/health.html>
  *   At the Ally Level ($500 and up): Teton Data Systems Health<https://www.tetondata.com/>

Chris

Christopher Duffy, MLIS, AHIP | Associate Dean
Health Sciences Library
Seton Hall University | Interprofessional Health Sciences Campus
340 Kingsland St, Nutley NJ, 07110
christopher.duffy1 at shu.edu<mailto:christopher.duffy1 at shu.edu> | 973-275-2787
Website: https://library.shu.edu/ihs