[mla-nynj] Preprints: Facts, Myths and More Event - October 1st, 3:00pm at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
rachel.pinotti at mssm.edu
Wed Sep 18 20:33:06 UTC 2019
We invite you to join us on Tuesday, October 1st for Preprints: Facts, Myths and More, co-presented by Levy Library and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Postdoc Writing Group. Learn how preprints can benefit you and the wider biomedical research community.
Date & Time: Tuesday, October 1st, 3:00 - 5:30
Location: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, 1 Gustave Levy Place, Annenberg Building 12th Floor, Room 12-01
Presenter: Samantha Hindle, Content lead at bioRxiv
Presenter: John Inglis, Co-founder of medRxiv and bioRxiv; Publisher and Executive Director, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
* Avi Ma'ayan, Professor | Pharmacological Sciences
* Ruth Loos, Professor | Environmental Medicine & Public Health
* Alison Goate, Professor | Neuroscience, Genetics and Genomic Sciences, and Neurology
* Shea Andrews, Postdoctoral Fellow | Goate Laboratory
* Michael S. Breen - Assistant Professor | Psychiatry, Genetics and Genomic Sciences
Rachel Pinotti, MLIS, AHIP
Director, Library Education & Research Services
Levy Library, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Box 1102 - One Gustave L. Levy Pl.
New York, NY 10029-6574
Email: rachel.pinotti at mssm.edu<mailto:rachel.pinotti at mssm.edu>
Follow us on Twitter @Levy_Library<https://twitter.com/Levy_Library> to learn about Levy Library events and initiatives.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mla-nynj