[mla-nynj] FW: Position posting: Director, Biomedical Library

Reich, Barbara Barbara.Reich at hackensackmeridian.org
Thu Nov 21 16:51:49 UTC 2019

Forwarding per request.

Barbara S. Reich, MLS, AHIP-D
Director
Medical Library
[HMH-HUMC-1]
30 Prospect Ave, Hackensack, NJ 07601
T: 551-996-2326 | F: 551-996-2467
W: HackensackMeridianHealth.org<http://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This communication
may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, please be advised that
you have received this communication in error and that any dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please contact me at the above address or number.

Dear MLA-Philly, NY and NJ colleagues,

I'm sharing the announcement, below, regarding a change in my position at Penn and our recruitment for a new Director of the Penn Biomedical Library.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions regarding the new Director position.

Best regards to all,
-Barbara Cavanaugh

Barbara Bernoff Cavanaugh
Asst. University Librarian for Health Sciences & STEM Libraries
University of Pennsylvania / Biomedical Library
Johnson Pavilion, 3610 Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6060
215-898-8020 / bbc at upenn.edu<mailto:bbc at upenn.edu> / www.library.upenn.edu/biomed<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.library.upenn.edu_biomed&d=DwMFAw&c=lC2BOuyTwLhYUwx2vqZp6A4NC8GJH--j-GtKaBDeEwM&r=dOnG_WbsqEr_daUMW6cS-izAgpScffKqZ8a20PEVwvOdzIGX7zNblpIu-Ci8Pi1T&m=4S0DrRmf18WQ8_nHsTRcAzX3ADuLydXGQ5LCA1KKBI4&s=2JeIYpqAYFE-tP_JPvloIYXTwm5UH6Zy4gpQRLTw6Dg&e=>
https://pennbiomedlibrary.blog/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__pennbiomedlibrary.blog_&d=DwMFAw&c=lC2BOuyTwLhYUwx2vqZp6A4NC8GJH--j-GtKaBDeEwM&r=dOnG_WbsqEr_daUMW6cS-izAgpScffKqZ8a20PEVwvOdzIGX7zNblpIu-Ci8Pi1T&m=4S0DrRmf18WQ8_nHsTRcAzX3ADuLydXGQ5LCA1KKBI4&s=oZHm4qcydA9WtuJM-7JrIbXZtqKFJ9ML4PTOP6HTkxo&e=>
Twitter: @BarbaraCavana11

Subject: Position posting: Director, Biomedical Library

I am pleased to announce that we are recruiting for a Director, Biomedical Library, who will report to Barbara Cavanaugh in her larger role of Assistant University Librarian for Health Sciences & STEM Libraries.

The Director will oversee and guide the operations and the many high-end services of the Biomedical Library, building upon existing relationships and fostering new ones with the schools and centers served by the Biomedical Library.  The new Director will serve as an adviser to Barbara and will allow her to think more broadly about the health sciences and STEM libraries, which are areas that have been identified as critically important to advance during the course of implementing the new strategic plan.

A full posting of the position is on Careers at Penn: JR00012461<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wd1.myworkdaysite.com_en-2DUS_recruiting_upenn_careers-2Dat-2Dpenn_job_Medical-2DSchool-2DJohnson-2DPavilion_Director-2D-2DBiomedical-2DLibrary-5FJR00012461&d=DwMFAw&c=lC2BOuyTwLhYUwx2vqZp6A4NC8GJH--j-GtKaBDeEwM&r=dOnG_WbsqEr_daUMW6cS-izAgpScffKqZ8a20PEVwvOdzIGX7zNblpIu-Ci8Pi1T&m=4S0DrRmf18WQ8_nHsTRcAzX3ADuLydXGQ5LCA1KKBI4&s=UBlOiechh-BDXwdKpb8A88bLpyEXvgRr7oYNoTpI-bs&e=>

Dick Griscom

--
Richard Griscom
Associate University Librarian for Departmental Libraries

This message was secured by Zix(R).