[mla-nynj] Chapter website will be down December 12 from noon-3pm

Andrew L Hickner andrew.hickner at shu.edu
Tue Nov 5 17:50:59 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

The chapter website will be down for scheduled maintenance on December 12 from noon-3pm. Please plan accordingly. We are working with MLA HQ to ensure this goes more smoothly than it did last time and to avoid prolonged downtime. Contact the Web Committee (Vicki Sciuk and I) with any questions or concerns.

Andy Hickner, MSI
On behalf of the NY-NJ Chapter Web Committee
Librarian for the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
Seton Hall University | Interprofessional Health Sciences Campus
andrew.hickner at shu.edu<mailto:andrew.hickner at shu.edu> | 1-973-542-6973
http://library.shu.edu/ihs