[mla-nynj] FYI: Maintenance on Chapter website Thursday AM

Andrew L Hickner andrew.hickner at shu.edu
Fri Jun 21 12:26:26 UTC 2019

Update: Vicki and I are working with MLA staff to get the site restored from our most recent backup (June 17). I will send out another message when the site is back up. We are also talking with MLA about improving the workflow for Wordpress updates going forward, so as to minimize this kind of lengthy downtime.

Thanks again for your continued patience.