[mla-nynj] What's your role in purchasing, cancelling, and renewing subscriptions? Complete a quick survey to share your thoughts on this topic!

Robb Mackes rtmackes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:01:10 UTC 2019

Posted per request.  Please pardon cross posting.

/rtm

Note - Please excuse duplicate postings. If you have already participated in
this study, thank you!

Hello, All!

Margaret Hoogland, University of Toledo - Mulford Health Sciences Library,
and Becki Daniels, Manager of the ProMedica Library System, are requesting
your assistance in a study called, "What's your role? Purchasing,
Cancelling, and Renewing Subscriptions!"

The goals of our study are two-fold. First, we hope to get a better idea of
how other libraries are handling purchasing, renewing, cancelling of
electronics journals, books, databases, and applications. Secondly, with
this information, we hope to improve how our respective libraries handle
such decisions. Our Study was approved by the University of Toledo Social,
Behavioral, and Educational Institutional Review Board.

Using Survey Monkey, we have created an 11 question survey and we would
appreciate it, if you could take a few minutes and share your thoughts with
us today. You are making a decision whether or not to participate in this
research study. By clicking on the link to survey, you indicate that you
have read the information provided above, you have had all your questions
answered, and you have decided to take part in this research. You may take
as much time as necessary to think it over. By participating in this
research, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.

To participate in this study, click
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M2HNSCB> here.

We appreciate your time and consideration. If you have any suggestions or
ideas, not covered by this study, please contact Margaret Hoogland or Becki
Daniels.

Many Thanks,

Margaret Hoogland, MLS, AHIP
margaret.hoogland at utoledo.edu <mailto:margaret.hoogland at utoledo.edu>