[mla-nynj] Reminder to Register for Communicate in Eight: 2019 HSLANJ Annual Business Meeting & CE Workshop

Robb Mackes rtmackes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:10:58 UTC 2019

Please excuse cross-posting.

Please join your HSLANJ colleagues for our 2019 Annual Meeting and CE
Workshop which will be held Friday, March 29, 2019 at the New Jersey
Hospital Association, Princeton, NJ.  Based information member feedback
gathered through last summer's member survey, our CE Workshop will be
Communicate in Eight: 8 Ways Medical Librarians Can Communicate Their
Importance and Relevance.

Attendees will earn 3 MLA CE hours for this program.

Please click here for more information and to register today
<http://hslanj.org/communicate-in-eight-hslanj-2019-annual-meeting-ce-worksh
op/> !  Registration deadline is Wednesday, March 20th.

Thank you to LibraryLinkNJ for generously sponsoring this class!  We look
forward to seeing you there!

--

Robb

--

Robert T. Mackes, MLS, AHIP-D

Executive Director

Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey

Project Manager

HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative

PO Box 12606

Wilmington, DE  19850-2606