[mla-nynj] What's your role in purchasing, cancelling, and renewing subscriptions? Complete a quick survey to share your thoughts on this topic!

ohanlonr at mskcc.org ohanlonr at mskcc.org
Tue Feb 26 14:50:25 UTC 2019

Margaret Hoogland (University of Toledo, Mulford Health Science Library) asked me to distribute this survey to MLA NY/NJ members:

Note - Please excuse duplicate postings. If you have already participated in this study, thank you!

Hello, All!

Margaret Hoogland, University of Toledo – Mulford Health Sciences Library, and Becki Daniels, Manager of the ProMedica Library System, are requesting your assistance in a study called, “What’s your role? Purchasing, Cancelling, and Renewing Subscriptions!”

The goals of our study are two-fold. First, we hope to get a better idea of how other libraries are handling purchasing, renewing, cancelling of electronics journals, books, databases, and applications. Secondly, with this information, we hope to improve how our respective libraries handle such decisions. Our Study was approved by the University of Toledo Social, Behavioral, and Educational Institutional Review Board.

Using Survey Monkey, we have created an 11 question survey and we would appreciate it, if you could take a few minutes and share your thoughts with us today. You are making a decision whether or not to participate in this research study. By clicking on the link to survey, you indicate that you have read the information provided above, you have had all your questions answered, and you have decided to take part in this research. You may take as much time as necessary to think it over. By participating in this research, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.

To participate in this study, click here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M2HNSCB>.

We appreciate your time and consideration. If you have any suggestions or ideas, not covered by this study, please contact Margaret Hoogland or Becki Daniels.

Many Thanks,

Margaret Hoogland, MLS, AHIP

margaret.hoogland at utoledo.edu<mailto:margaret.hoogland at utoledo.edu>

Becki Daniels, MLIS