[mla-nynj] Call for Chapter Meeting 2019 Volunteers

Epstein, HelenAnn HEpstein at virtua.org
Mon Feb 25 16:55:36 UTC 2019

To All:
We have many ambitious willing to work volunteers already, but others are always needed and welcomed.
Jackie Vialet and I are co-chairing. The Philly Chapter is joining us.

We have preliminary thoughts about theme and location and date.

Earnest planning now begins!

Let me know if you want to join this effort. We have big tasks and smaller tasks that need attention.

Don't hesitate to send other comments and questions my way.

Helen-Ann Brown Epstein MLS MS AHIP FMLA
Informationist
Virtua Health Sciences Library
Center for Learning
1200 Howard Blvd, Mt Laurel NJ 08054
856 761 3843

This message, and any included attachments, are from Virtua Health or its related affiliates and is intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein is privileged, proprietary or may include confidential information and/or protected patient health information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or otherwise disseminating or taking any action based on such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please delete this message promptly and notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to ISSECURITY at virtua.org.

Thank you

This message was secured by Zix(R).