[mla-nynj] Friendly Reminder: NY-NJ Chapter Spring Dinner, Tuesday June 19 @ 6:30pm

Latrina Keith latrina.keith at einstein.yu.edu
Thu Jun 14 18:27:50 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone,

There's still time to register for the Spring Dinner (see below).  We encourage you to come for a fun evening of
good food and catching up (not to mention, door prizes during the dinner!!)

If you know you will attend but need a little time with your check, please email to latrina.keith at einstein.yu.edu<mailto:latrina.keith at einstein.yu.edu> or give me a call at (718) 430-3114 and let me know.

One note:  If you need a Kosher meal , please let me know by end of day Friday June 15.

Looking forward to seeing you!!

Trina & Sallie :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings everyone!!

The Spring Dinner registration form is now available on the Chapter web page at: http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2018-spring-dinner/
PayPal registration is also available<http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2018springdinner/>

Come and join us for this year's Spring Dinner, Tuesday, June 19, Starting at 6:30pm at:

Pars Grill House & Bar

249 West 26th Street
(Between 7th & 8th Avenues)
New York, NY 10001
(212) 929-9860

Take a peek at Pars delicious menu<http://parspersiangrill.com/menu-2/>

Dinner includes choice of appetizers, main course, dessert, and your choice of coffee, tea, or soda.  Vegetarian & Kosher meals are also available.

Price: $42.00 (for NY-NJ Chapter Members)
$57.00 (for nonmembers; includes dinner and Chapter membership dues)

                                                          ***IMPORTANT*** - To ALL PayPal registrants
Please send email to latrina.keith at einstein.yu.edu<mailto:latrina.keith at einstein.yu.edu> with your Phone Number and Your Meal Request:
(1) Kosher, (2) Vegetarian, or (3) No Special Request

Subway Directions:

1 Train to 23rd Street or 28th Street  (7th Avenue)
C or E Trains to 23rd Street (8th Avenue)
F or M Trains to 23rd Street (6th Avenue)
A, C or E Trains to 34th Street-Penn Station (8th Avenue)
2 or 3 Trains to 34th Street -Penn Station (7th Avenue)

PATH trains also have stations at 6th Avenue & 23rd Street
or 6th Avenue & 33rd Street.

Questions?  Please feel free to give Trina a call @ (718) 430-3114 or e-mail, latrina.keith at einstein.yu.edu<mailto:latrina.keith at einstein.yu.edu>

Come for an evening of great food and fun!!  Hope to see you there!!

Trina & Sallie

Latrina Keith, MLS
Head, Resource Management, Cataloging and Metadata
D. Samuel Gottesman Library
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx, NY  10461