[mla-nynj] applications open for MLA Librarians without Borders(R) / Elsevier Foundation / Research4Life Grants

Kendra Godwin godwin.kendra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 15:39:15 UTC 2017

Hello all,

On behalf of our jury, I'd like to welcome you to submit applications for
the MLA Librarians without Borders® / Elsevier Foundation / Research4Life
Grants. We are accepting applications until the December 1, 2017 deadline.

A quick word about this opportunity:
“The Medical Library Association (MLA) has established the MLA Librarians
without Borders® / Elsevier Foundation / Research4Life Grants for 2016 to
2018. Funded by the Elsevier Foundation, up to five awards, per year, will
support HINARI/R4L training activities that promote the use of the
programs’ scientific research resources in emerging/low income countries.
The grants will benefit the users in the eligible countries as these
individuals will obtain skills to effectively and efficiently use the
HINARI/R4L resources and become a training resource for their institutions
or country.”

For more information, including examples of possible proposals and the 2018
LWB®/Elsevier/R4L Grant online application form, visit the following:
http://www.mlanet.org/p/cm/ld/fid=949

Please pass along this opportunity to colleagues who might be interested!

Best,

Kendra Godwin
Member, MLA LWB / Elsevier Foundation / Research4Life Grant Jury