[mla-nynj] Survey Invitation

Robert Mackes rtmackes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:50:11 UTC 2017

Please excuse cross posting.

/rtm

**Apologies for cross-postings**

On behalf of my co-researchers Elizabeth Hinton and Roy Brown, I invite you
to participate in a survey about health science librarians working with
Advanced Practice Nursing (APN) programs. The purpose of this survey is to
assess how librarians are providing research and instruction services to
these programs.

https://stonybrookuniversity.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5bPXOg9QqZv3mqV

The survey takes about 5-10 minutes to complete and will remain open until
12PM EST on November 1, 2017.

This survey has been reviewed by the IRB of Stony Brook University.

Please forward this to any colleagues who work with nursing programs.

If there are any questions or concerns about this survey or the results,
contact Gregg Stevens at gregg.stevens at stonybrook.edu.

Thanks,

Gregg

Gregg A. Stevens, MSLS, MST, AHIP