[mla-nynj] Part-time position at Yale: biomedical literature searcher

Diana Delgado did2005 at med.cornell.edu
Wed Oct 4 20:53:34 UTC 2017

Hello Chapter members,

I am posting on behalf of our colleagues at Yale. Please see below.

Best,
Diana

Diana Delgado, MLS, AHIP
Associate Director, Information, Education and Clinical Services
Weill Cornell Medicine
Samuel J. Wood Library & C.V. Starr Biomedical Information Center
1300 York Avenue Room C-115
New York, NY 10065-4896
(P)646-962-2550
(F)212-746-6494

did2005 at med.cornell.edu<mailto:did2005 at med.cornell.edu>

**************

Colleagues,
Please pass the word - we have a great opportunity for an experienced biomedical librarian who wants to work part-time until June.

The job is to back up our team of expert clinical and research support librarians by helping with an overflow of search requests while we are short-staffed.

The Biomedical Search Librarian conducts a variety of literature searches for end users and fellow librarians, including quick-turnaround searches and in-depth topical searches. Might assist with concept table development, IACUC compliance searches, and support for comprehensive searches for meta-analyses and systematic reviews.

*Variable hours, averaging 10/week, could be as many as 19/week. Flexible schedule.
*Term appointment through June 2018.
*Hourly rate, to be determined, minimum of $35/hour.
*Requires some time in the office, could be remote at other times. To be determined.
*Must be a seasoned, expert literature searcher, with experience in multiple databases and with citation managers, especially EndNote.

For more details, including how to apply, see:
http://library.medicine.yale.edu/blog/medical-library/biomedical-literature-searcher<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__library.medicine.yale.edu_blog_medical-2Dlibrary_biomedical-2Dliterature-2Dsearcher&d=DwMGaQ&c=lb62iw4YL4RFalcE2hQUQealT9-RXrryqt9KZX2qu2s&r=aMJiSPwjcjokUlpm3qHnqFUMgKV5BXdyD6eVXeQtCu4&m=7EwVOCCu33XG2cSrXt6PB3xRqGWFQgBb3iI-gGFRQms&s=tXeB9xU1OMl0quuBQ4N7296j5Dr6SkeMReaOrL14YjQ&e=>

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
-Holly

Holly Grossetta Nardini, MLS

Associate Director

Cushing/Whitney Medical Library