[mla-nynj] Research Data Management Education Modules

Barger, Renae Elaine rbarger at pitt.edu
Thu Aug 25 19:34:18 UTC 2016

On behalf of Kevin Read and Alisa Surkis from the NYU School of Medicine regarding the Research Data Management Modules:

We want to thank everyone for their willingness to participate in the pilot of our research data management education materials for medical librarians. At the current time, we are no longer seeking pilot participants. We also want to remind everyone that these modules are intended for medical librarians who have little to no experience in providing research data management services or training at their institutions.

For those of you who have already registered, we look forward to your feedback in preparing the final version of this educational material. Part 2 of the teaching toolkit, which includes slides, scripts and evaluation materials for you to teach an in-person introductory research data management class at your institution will be made available in September.

If we require more participants for the pilot in the future, we will let everyone know. Thanks again all for your participation. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Best,
Kevin & Alisa
kevin.read at med.nyu.edu<mailto:kevin.read at med.nyu.edu> | alisa.surkis at med.nyu.edu<mailto:alisa.surkis at med.nyu.edu>