[mla-nynj] 3Ls MLA Tri-Chapter Resume Clinic: Let us know if you want to have your resume reviewed

Victoria Sciuk vsc at berkeleycollege.edu
Wed Aug 24 17:03:32 UTC 2016

The 3Ls - Librarians, Leadership and Learning
September 25 - 28, 2016, Philadelphia, PA
MACMLA, NY-NJ and PHIL Chapters

Resume Clinic

Are you interested in having your resume reviewed?

We are planning on offering a resume clinic during the 3Ls conference and would like to gauge interest in this activity. This is a chance for attendees to sit down with someone with past hiring expertise.  It is also an opportunity to network with other librarians.

Our focus will be on providing quality time for attendees to have their cover letters, resumes, and CVs reviewed by experienced health sciences librarians.  Attendees will also gain valuable insight and guidance on improving their interview skills.

If you are interested in participating in this activity, please send an email to Donna Gibson (gibsond at mskcc.org<mailto:gibsond at mskcc.org>) or Ashley Cuffia (acuffia at hshsl.umaryland.edu<mailto:acuffia at hshsl.umaryland.edu>).

Your feedback will help determine our next steps. Please let us know your thoughts no later than Friday, September 9th.