[mla-nynj] Register Today- NAHSL 2016!

Gauthier,Marissa gauthier at uchc.edu
Wed Aug 17 14:17:52 UTC 2016

Are you ready for the greatest conference on Earth? Of course you are! Register today to:

Imagine! Innovate! Inspire!

At NAHSL 2016!

The North Atlantic Health Sciences Libraries (NAHSL) invite our New York and New Jersey colleagues to join us in New Haven, CT, October 23-25 at the OMNI Hotel at Yale.

See our main event speakers dazzle audiences:

-          Dr. Jack Hughes, MD, of the Program for Biomedical Ethics at Yale University, will tame the beast: Access, Costs, and Quality: The Iron Triangle of Healthcare,

-          Susan Keane Baker, MHA, a Speaking Professional and Healthcare and Patient Care Expert, will amaze you with 'Speed Stuns' and Other Customer Service Tactics to Differentiate Your Library,

-          and William Powers, the Best-Selling Author of Hamlet's Blackberry, of the MIT Media Lab for Social Machines, will illuminate Data for Humans: A Healthier Revolution.

And you! Yes, you! Submit a topic for a lightning round, poster, or spotlight presentation. It's your chance to be a star!

We'll also have CEs, panel discussions, and a carnival-of-a-banquet that you'll never forget.

Early-bird registration closes October 3rd. Find registration, the form to submit a topic (under the "Program & CE" tab), and more information on our website: NAHSL2016.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nahsl2016.com_&d=CwMFAg&c=EZxp_D7cDnouwj5YEFHgXuSKoUq2zVQZ_7Fw9yfotck&r=ktePOtENpuHpTyrfhS9Mo_vbJYr2ikOmJYmEN9ARigQ&m=DDIQLhRh-Jim4Dxp6_aCIAE8MWpJnE1u6D_Fy3H7o9Y&s=KwTA7TfVDVJNjkUWG98Ldm1h9-16lFYHaXJey1aRYyU&e=>

See you in New Haven!

-The 2016 Conference Planning Committee

Marissa Gauthier, MLIS  |  Research & Instructional Services Librarian
LM Stowe Library  |  UConn Health
263 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06034-4003
Office: 860.679.4052  |  Fax: 860.679.1068
gauthier at uchc.edu<mailto:gauthier at uchc.edu>

---
You are currently subscribed to nahsl-l as: gauthier at uchc.edu<mailto:gauthier at uchc.edu>.