[mla-nynj] Just three more days to vote on the amendment to the Bylaws

Joanne Jahr jbjahr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 15:30:41 UTC 2016

If you haven't as yet voted, now is your chance; in fact, it's your last chance. The poll will close on Sunday, August 14th. Seriously, if you care about the chapter and its workings (and even if you don't--but let's not think negatively), vote. The Nominating Committee cannot go forward with the slate of officers without your vote on the Bylaws. All it takes is one click on the url and then a 'yes' or a 'no.' It should take all of 15 seconds--tops.I promise.  https://www.surveymonkey.com/ r/nynjmlabylaws
Joanne Jahr, MLSChair, Bylaws Committee
***
"Show me a computer expert who gives a damn, and I'll show you a librarian." ~ Anon