[mla-nynj] Reminder to all NY-NJ MLA Chapter Members to Vote for the Proposed Bylaw Amendment

Joanne Jahr jbjahr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 15:21:31 UTC 2016

If you have not as yet cast your vote, please do so. Below is the link to the proposed amendment. Please, we need everyone to vote.  Without your vote on the Amendment, the Nominating Committee cannot go forward with the slate of officers.

The poll will remain open unitl the end of this week, Sunday, August 14, 2016.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/ r/nynjmlabylaws
Joanne Jahr, MLSChair, NY-NJ MLA Bylaws Committee

***
"Show me a computer expert who gives a damn, and I'll show you a librarian." ~ Anon