[mla-nynj] Reminder: Survey on Culturally Competent Library Services

Zhang, Yingting yzhang at ca.rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 19 14:40:37 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Just a friendly reminder about the culturally competent library services survey. This message has been posted to multiple lists. Please excuse any cross-postings.

As the U.S. population is becoming increasingly diverse, are health sciences libraries and librarians aware of and/or providing services to meet the different needs of our diverse users? We are conducting a survey to examine what types of library services are provided to support initiatives in cultural competence in health professions education or patient care and how librarians perceive cultural competence.

We are writing to invite you to participate in the survey that may take approximately 5 minutes to complete. The survey is open and will close by December 18, 2015. Participation is voluntary; no private or personal information will be collected. Clicking on the link below constitutes your consent for participation.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cultural_competence_librarians

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration! If you have any questions regarding the survey or would like to get a copy of the survey results, please contact Yingting Zhang at yzhang at rutgers.edu<mailto:yzhang at rutgers.edu> or Misa Mi at mi at oakland.edu<mailto:mi at oakland.edu>.

Sincerely,
Yingting Zhang, MLS, AHIP
Information & Education Librarian
Robert Wood Johnson Library of the Health Sciences
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Dept of Med, RWJMS Rutgers,
The State University of New Jersey
1 RWJ Place, PO Box 19, New Brunswick, NJ 08903
Phone: 732-235-7604 | Fax: 732-235-7826 | E-mail: yzhang at rutgers.edu<mailto:yzhang at rutgers.edu>

Misa Mi, PhD, MLIS, AHIP
Medical Librarian
Associate Professor
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine Library
130 Kresge Library
2200 North Squirrel Road, Rochester, MI 48309
Direct Phone: 248.370.3774 | Fax: 248.370.4302 | E-mail: mi at oakland.edu<mailto:mi at oakland.edu>