[mla-nynj] Vote for your colleagues in the NN/LM MAR National Medical Librarians Month contest

Barger, Renae Elaine rbarger at pitt.edu
Wed Nov 4 23:18:12 UTC 2015

October was National Medical Librarians Month.  To celebrate the activities of medical librarians in our region, we asked librarians to share a story highlighting a program, partnership or accomplishment.  We received 3 inspiring, diverse stories.  Now, it is time for you to vote for your favorite.  The winner will receive a $1500 MAR Professional Development award!

1.       Excela Health: Going to the Dogs: Pet Therapy http://nnlm.gov/mar/blog/2015/11/03/excela-health-going-to-the-dogs-pet-therapy/

2.       Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital: Magnet Recertification Process http://nnlm.gov/mar/blog/2015/11/03/our-lady-of-lourdes-memorial-hospital-magnet-recertification-process/

3.       SUNY Buffalo: Collaborative Interprofessional Education Project http://nnlm.gov/mar/blog/2015/11/03/suny-buffalo-collaborative-interprofessional-education-project/

A link to vote is found at the top of each story's blog posting.  Voting will be open through Nov. 13th.  The winner will be announced the week of Nov. 16.

Sent to you by....

Renae Barger
Michelle Burda
Lydia Collins
Kate Flewelling

NN/LM Middle Atlantic Region
Health Sciences Library System
University of Pittsburgh
3550 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA  15261

***Funded by the National Library of Medicine under contract #HHS-N-276-2011-00003-C with the University of Pittsburgh.***