[mla-nynj] Looking for interlibrary loan management software to replace QuickDoc

Ma, Chunwei CMa at meridianhealth.com
Fri Dec 4 17:02:35 UTC 2015

Please excuse cross postings.

We do most of our interlibrary loan through NLM's DOCLINE, and we use QuickDoc as our interlibrary loan management software.  In last couple of months, we encountered numerous software errors while running the QDPortal, a component of the QuickDoc.  We have to constantly find workarounds to run the QDPortal/QuickDoc. No solution so far from the software company.

We are looking for new interlibrary management software to replace QuickDoc.  What interlibrary loan management software you use in your library?   Can your ILL management software interact with DOCLINE?  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great weekend!

Charlie Ma, MLS, MS
Systems Librarian
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Booker Health Sciences Library
1945 Route 33
Neptune, NJ  07754-0397
Tel: 732-776-4636  Fax: 732-776-4530
email: cma at meridianhealth.com<mailto:cma at meridianhealth.com>
Requests:  jsumclibrary at meridianhealth.com<mailto:jsumclibrary at meridianhealth.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege.  If you are not the intended Recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient,  please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at the number above.  You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying us.