[mla-nynj] RSVP Required: MLA Webinar on Research Impact Metrics

Nicholson, Joseph Joseph.Nicholson at med.nyu.edu
Mon Oct 27 19:07:26 UTC 2014

Hey Chapter Members!

Since it is MLA Fall Webinar season, here is another opportunity to come hang out with us at NYU and get in some learning!

Please join us this Wednesday, October 29, from 2 – 3:30 PM for the webinar: Beyond Citation Counts: Practical Skills for Measuring Research Impact<https://www.mlanet.org/professional-development-education-online-learning/beyond-citation-counts-practical-skills-measuring>  Light refreshments will be provided.

In this webinar, Lisa Federer from the NIH Library will be discussing the different types of research metrics, how to help your users track their impacts, and what are some tools to use!

There is no cost to you, we’ve already purchased the group site license for viewing here. Just show up and learn!

RSVP to me so we can make sure we have room and so I can give you directions!

Hope to see some of you here!
Joey

---
Joey Nicholson, MLIS MPH CPH
Coordinator, Systematic Review Services
Education and Curriculum Librarian | Population Health Librarian
NYU Health Sciences Library
Joseph.Nicholson at med.nyu.edu

Need to do a systematic review?
Contact us or check out our guide at: http://hslguides.med.nyu.edu/systematicreviews

Looking for Population Health Information?
Ask me or see available resources at: http://hslguides.med.nyu.edu/pophealth