[mla-nynj] RSVP Required: Invitation to Attend Upcoming MLA Webinar at NYU

Nicholson, Joseph Joseph.Nicholson at med.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 14 20:53:50 UTC 2014

Hello there NY/NJ Chapter Members,

Interested in doing systematic reviews? Want to talk with other librarians who are involved in the systematic review process?

What: MLA Systematic Review Webinar and Discussion
When: Wednesday, October 22 - 2pm–4pm
Where: NYU Health Sciences Library
Why: To learn more about how to support systematic reviews and what others in our area are doing
How: RSVP by replying to Joey at Joseph.Nicholson at med.nyu.edu<mailto:Joseph.Nicholson at med.nyu.edu>

Come to NYU Health Sciences Library next week on the afternoon of Wednesday October 22 for the MLA Fall Webinar: Beyond the Search I: Protocol Development and Methodology for Systematic Reviews.

Following the webinar, we hope to have an informal discussion of how we are all supporting systematic reviews in the NY/NJ chapter, and maybe how we can support each other.

The webinar is lead by Mark MacEachern and Whitney Townsend from the University of Michigan. Some great instructors with plenty of experience in the topic.

If you’d like to view the webinar, earn MLA CE, and chat with us, please RSVP to me to let me know. Once I get an RSVP from you, I’ll send you directions to where we will be watching this.

For more information about the webinar, see the MLA site here: https://www.mlanet.org/event/beyond-search-i-protocol-development-and-methodology-systematic-reviews-webinar

Hope to hear from you!
Joey

---
Joey Nicholson, MLIS MPH CPH
Coordinator, Systematic Review Services
Education and Curriculum Librarian | Population Health Librarian
NYU Health Sciences Library
Joseph.Nicholson at med.nyu.edu<mailto:Joseph.Nicholson at med.nyu.edu>

Need to do a systematic review?
Contact us or check out our guide at: http://hslguides.med.nyu.edu/systematicreviews