[mla-nynj] Gentle Reminder and Address Change

Patricia Gallagher patriciaegallagher at verizon.net
Fri Jan 17 02:31:50 UTC 2014

Colleagues,

As of tomorrow, Friday, January 17th, the mailing address for your dues payment will change to:

3379 Beaverwood Lane
Silver Spring, MD 20906

If your check is in transit, never fear. We have access to the old mailbox til 2/1/14.  And mail is being forwarded.  But, to save delay, please mail to the above address in future, or use Paypal.

And if you've not paid your dues yet, please do so.

Questions? Feel free to email AFTER 1/20/14 (we won't have much email access til the FIOS is installed on Monday).

Happy long weekend and MLK Day.

Pat

Patricia E. Gallagher, MLS, MA, AHIP

patriciaegallagher at verizon.net