[mla-nynj] Source question - HIV data

Debbie B. dberowitz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:50:25 UTC 2014

Good Morning List Members,

I've have been asked to find “local” HIV data, eg data specific to certain
local areas which are listed below. Examples include resistance data,
adherence data, and mortality data. The catch is that the requestor wants
all the data from a single source, or if different sources the results need
to be standardized and obtained in the same way as each other.

*Priority Cities*

San Francisco

New York

Atlanta

Miami

LA

Dallas

Chicago

Washington DC

Baltimore

Seattle

San Antonio

New Orleans

So far, I've found data from separate souces for mortality through the CDC
and resistance from Stanford University.

Have a great day

Debbie Berowitz

ICC Lowe