[mla-nynj] NLM Traveling Exhibit - Opening Doors: Contemporary African American Academic Surgeons

Diana Delgado did2005 at med.cornell.edu
Fri Feb 14 21:07:45 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I thought perhaps NY-NJ Chapter members might be interested in attending.
Best,
Diana
Diana Delgado, MLS, AHIP
Associate Director for User Support, Research and Education
Samuel J. Wood Library & C.V. Starr Biomedical Information Center
Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University
1300 York Avenue Room C-115
New York, NY 10065-4896

did2005 at med.cornell.edu<mailto:did2005 at med.cornell.edu>
646-962-2550

The Weill Cornell Medical Library
Presents a National Library of Medicine
Exhibition Reception for

 "Opening Doors: Contemporary
African American Academic Surgeons"

Opening remarks by:

Anthony C. Watkins, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College Assistant Attending Surgeon at New York-Presbyterian Hospital

Wednesday, February  19, 2014
5:00 - 6:30 P.M.
**Light refreshments will be provided**

The Myra Mahon