[mla-nynj] Survey on Medical Library Instruction

DeRosaA1 at mskcc.org DeRosaA1 at mskcc.org
Wed Feb 5 14:25:12 UTC 2014

**PLEASE EXCUSE ANY CROSS-POSTING**

Dear Chapter Members,

My colleague and I are writing a book chapter on trends in medical library instruction and would appreciate your help. If you could take 5 minutes to complete the survey we would appreciate your feedback and gladly summarize the results for the List upon completion of the chapter. We would like as many replies as possible by February 28 as it would contribute to our research endeavors for this project.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/medlibinstruction

Many thanks in advance,

Antonio DeRosa                                                                               Marisol Hernandez