[mla-nynj] Invitation from NN/LM MAR

Missy Harvey mjharvey at pitt.edu
Mon Nov 11 17:38:48 UTC 2013

Contents

Conversation on Copyright (/Boost Box/ session)1<#_Toc371936673>

Honoring our Veterans. 1<#_Toc371936674>

    Conversation on Copyright (/Boost Box/ session)

*Presenter:*Esther Dell, Associate Librarianm Interlibrary Loan, George
T. Harrell Health

Sciences Library, Penn State Hershey

*Details*: https://webmeeting.nih.gov/boost2/