[mla-nynj] Request for NY-NJ Chapter Newsletter Submissions

jewells at mskcc.org jewells at mskcc.org
Thu Nov 11 20:39:38 UTC 2010

Dear Chapter Members,

The MLA NY-NJ Chapter Newsletter has two new editors!  Sarah Jewell from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Aileen McCrillis from NYU School of Medicine.  As we approach the new year, we request your submissions for the Winter 2011 issue.

We greatly appreciate the hard work of the regular columnists and hope they will continue to contribute to the Newsletter. We also encourage submissions by first-time participants, and are very interested in your suggestions for new columns and features.

We invite Chapter Members to share their experiences, observations, and photos from the Chapter Annual Meeting which took place at the Yonkers Riverfront Public Library on October 6th, 2010.

The deadline for submissions is December 15, 2010 with the hope of keeping to our publication schedule.

Please forward all contributions (articles, news items, photos, calendar events, etc.), preferably in electronic format [ASCII text], along with suggestions for content to: Sarah Jewell at jewells at mskcc.org<mailto:jewells at mskcc.org> or Aileen McCrillis at aileen.mccrillis at med.nyu.edu<mailto:aileen.mccrillis at med.nyu.edu>.

Thank you!

Sarah and Aileen

Newsletter editors

Sarah Jewell, MLS
Reference Services, MSKCC Library
Tel: 646-643-4981
Email: jewells at mskcc.org<mailto:jewells at mskcc.org>
Web Site: http://library.mskcc.org<http://library.mskcc.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jewells_mskcc

Library Blog: http://library.mskcc.org/blog
MAKE THE CONNECTION

     communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
     computer.