[mla-nynj] FW: [mla-chapter] Election Time

Robb Mackes rmackes at delamed.org
Mon Nov 8 21:42:47 UTC 2010

It just occurred to me that I missed a prime opportunity to campaign for
two of our own who are running for National positions!

Marie Ascher is running for a spot on the Nominating Committee.

helen-ann brown epstein is running for a seat on the MLA Board.

Please consider voting for your fellow chapter members when completing
your voting this year!

--
Robb
--

"To enhance the well being of the community through education and the
promotion of public health"